– Test and optimize a site for desktop, mobile, cross-browser compatibility and SEO
– Work with designers, and marketing to identify and develop ways to increase traffic and improve site conversion.
– Deliver properly-tested, organized, bug-free code, on-time
– Develop and manage custom WordPress
– Continually optimize sites for speed and latest responsive and mobile design
– Front End Development
– Elementor Builder Knowledge
– Prior experience dealing with SEO operations
– Knowledge in cross-browser compatibility
– Knowledge of advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
– Experience on Google Tag Manager and Tracking
– Advanced knowledge of WordPress, jQuery, Bootstrap
– A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions
– The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
– Great work place
– Free Coffee & Office cat!