– Research and gather appropriate information, pre, during and post-buy.
– Use the following tools and technologies: Facebook, Google Ads, trafficking and reporting, attribution technologies.
– Provide campaign management through various reporting tools in order to identify revenue and any opportunities.
– Creation of custom reports for monthly digital reports.
– Demonstrable analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills.
– Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics.
– Digital ad industry tools experience required.
– Excellent communication and project management skills working cross-functionally to get things done efficiently and correctly.
– Demonstrated ability to set goals and meet deadlines.
– Provide quick internal and external communication.
– Constantly be looking for new ways to optimize campaigns.
– Prepare and quality check presentations with meaningful insights for client measurement meetings.
– Bachelors degree of the equivalent amount of experience.
– Prior experience in digital ad fulfilment and reporting.
– Experience in Google Data Studio & Tag Manager
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
– Innovative self-motivator with the ability to be resourceful in a fast-paced environment.
– Effective Excel & Data Studio skills.
– Technical knowledge of digital media in all of its forms including display, paid social, video and programmatic platforms.
– Leadership and cross-functional team experience.
– Engage with media data and analytics to provide insights and recommendations.
– Creative and strategic problem solver.
– Strong project management skills.
– Attention to detail is a must.
– A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions
– The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
– Great work place
– Free Coffee & Office cat!