– Be a leader within a small but growing team, cementing processes and operations to make the team more efficient/effective.
– Be a cross-functional teammate who engages, listens and collaborates with internal teams on overall content strategy.
– Be an inspiring peer and help develop out of the box and first-to-market experiences, activations, and content that will drive social conversions and increase sentiment.
– Work to clear a path to help bring these first of its kind experiences to life.
– Work closely with the team to ensure that creative and media investments are aligned from the beginning.
– Drive the organic and paid social content strategy to foster deeper conversions.
– Help redefine the goals of social across channels, working to evolve and grow our approach to be best in class.
– Collaborate with the team of social media marketers to pursue and deliver excellence.
– Coordinate and develop social standard methodologies, strategies and approach with other departments who utilize social accounts, platforms and strategies to achieve their business objectives.
– Highly motivated results driven Account Manager with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a diverse organization.
– Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve independently in a deadline driven environment.
– Excellent communication skills in working with a variety of customer needs and skills, ranging from visionary company owners to detail-oriented back-office accountants. Ability to relate well to individuals on a one-to-one basis, including in telephone relationships and larger group presentation settings.
– College degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
– Proven ability to thrive in an environment where you work independently and are self-motivated.
– 3+ years of experience in social media and digital marketing.
– Ambitious record of developing and executing successful large-scale campaigns/ initiatives with measurable results.
– A proven and deep understanding of the social media landscape, platform standard methodologies and consumers’ (social) media behaviours.
– Proficiency in social media management publishing and engagement standard methodologies.
– Plenty of advanced training opportunities.
– A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions.
– The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.